Never fall behind on the latest trends in CEO pay ratio with CAP’s CEO Pay Ratio Tracker. The CEO Pay Ratio Tracker uses each company’s most recent pay ratio disclosure.
Data effective: April 1, 2020
Revenue and Market Cap Filters
- Select the desired Revenue and Market Cap scopes using the text boxes
Sector Breakdown Chart
- Chart shows the sector breakdown for companies within the selected Revenue and Market Cap scopes
- Hover over each section to see the percentage and number of companies in each sector
- Click on each section to show pay ratio data for only that sector
- Select multiple sectors by holding down the Ctrl key
- Click the center of the Sector Breakdown chart to reset to all companies
- The number of companies in the selected scope will show in the center of the Sector Breakdown chart
Pay Ratio – Percentiles Chart
- Chart shows pay ratio data for companies in the selected sector and Revenue and Market Cap scopes
- When a sector is selected, bolded bars show data just for that sector and lighter bars show data for all companies within the selected Revenue and Market Cap scopes
Click here to read more about the second year of CEO Pay Ratio disclosures: https://www.capartners.com/cap-thinking/deep-dive-second-year-ceo-pay-ratio-disclosures/.