Human capital is an organization’s most important asset. Skilled individuals are one of the few sustainable competitive advantages available to businesses today.
The executive compensation program, particularly the incentive compensation arrangements, plays an important part in establishing and reinforcing the alignment between an organization’s leadership team and the organization’s business strategy, key objectives and stakeholders.
We believe an executive compensation program should:
- Support the company’s business strategy
- Reward for the desired outcomes and behaviors
- Deliver value when stakeholders realize value over the long-term
- Enable a company to attract and retain the necessary talent to drive its strategy
- Align with the client’s appetite for risk
- Comply with regulatory standards
- Utilize company resources judiciously
- Build upon excellent governance practices that stand up to public scrutiny