Our approach reflects our commitment to offering independent advice to clients, grounded in good governance principles. We have a comprehensive independence policy with procedures designed to avoid conflict of interests.
- Consistent with the criteria included in the Dodd-Frank legislation, we will certify for our Committee reporting relationships that:
- CAP does not provide consulting services to our clients that are not approved by the Compensation Committee
- Given our client base, we expect our annual fees for each client to be a small percentage of our total revenue
- Our consulting team members do not have personal relationships with members of our clients’ Compensation Committees
- Any business relationships between our consultants and our client and its Compensation Committee are disclosed in full
- Members of the consulting team do not directly own shares of stock in our clients’ companies