Led by senior partners Peter Chingos and Rose Marie Orens, Compensation Advisory Partners is an independent executive compensation consulting firm that possesses a unique combination of deep expertise and intense client focus.
“We formed Compensation Advisory Partners to provide Boards of Directors and Compensation Committees best-in-class advice on the determination of executive pay, while also meeting the increasing need to demonstrate the independence and objectivity of that advice,” said Mr. Chingos. “Our new firm allows us to serve current and future clients from a truly independent platform and with a fresh perspective.”
Compensation Advisory Partners’ founding partners possess more than 100 years of combined experience and have worked as a team for over a decade, building and leading the compensation consulting practices at Mercer and KPMG. The firm’s partners are recognized experts on some of the most complex areas of executive compensation and have provided counsel to a broad client base, ranging from the largest Fortune 100 multi-nationals to start-up companies.
Compensation Advisory Partners believes an executive compensation program must embrace excellent governance practices that stand up to public scrutiny while supporting the company’s ability to attract and retain the necessary talent to drive its business strategy.
“An organization’s executive compensation program, particularly the incentive elements, must be grounded in performance while also responsive to organizational priorities,” said Ms. Orens. “Our consulting experience enables our team to assist companies in creating and implementing defensible, performance-oriented executive compensation programs that meet the high governance standards in a changing regulatory environment.”
Compensation Advisory Partners focuses on providing personalized and responsive service and advice to clients from an objective perspective. The team possesses deep industry sector knowledge and the firm’s breadth of experience and clientele keep it at the forefront of trends and practices in all areas of executive compensation including: Compensation Committee Organization and Processes; Compensation Strategy Development; Competitive Benchmarking; Annual Incentive Plan Design; Long-Term Incentive Plan Design; Board of Directors Compensation; and Meeting Regulatory Requirements.
The founding partners of Compensation Advisory Partners are:
- Peter Chingos, Senior Partner, is a nationally recognized executive compensation consultant and consults with CEOs, boards of directors, and company management in all major industries on a wide range of executive compensation and human resources issues. He also teaches executive compensation courses for WorldatWork.
- Rose Marie Orens, Senior Partner, specializes in tying executive compensation to business strategy and enhancing the linkage between performance measurement and rewards, with particular expertise in the financial services industry. She also teaches executive compensation at WorldatWork
- Melissa Burek, Partner, has significant experience in the insurance, automotive and consumer products industries. She consults in all area of executive compensation, including strategy, incentive plan design, performance measurement linkages, governance /tax/accounting issues and director compensation.
- Margaret Engel, Partner, has particular expertise in retail, consumer products and telecom industries. She has consulted in all aspects of executive compensation and program design, including IPOs, mergers, spin-offs and other corporate transactions.
- Daniel Laddin, Partner, consults in all areas of executive compensation, including annual and long-term incentive design and outside director compensation. He works with both private and public companies across industries with a focus in financial services and consumer products and services.
- Kelly Malafis, Partner, has worked with both large and small companies in a variety of industries, including financial services, pharmaceutical, retail, insurance and publishing. Kelly has also provided advice on compensation issues for privately-held companies and companies with special circumstances such as spin-offs and mergers and acquisitions.
About Compensation Advisory Partners LLC
Compensation Advisory Partners is an independent executive compensation consulting firm that possesses a unique combination of deep expertise and intense client focus. Comprised of senior industry veterans who built and led the compensation consulting practices at Mercer and KPMG, Compensation Advisory Partners has advised many of the world’s largest and leading companies and counseled on some of the most complex areas of executive compensation. The firm’s breadth of experience and clientele keep it at the forefront of trends and practices in all areas of executive compensation. For more information, please visit www.capartners.com