Never fall behind on the latest trends in CEO pay ratio with CAP’s CEO Pay Ratio Tracker. The CEO Pay Ratio Tracker uses each company’s most recent pay ratio disclosure.
Revenue and Market Cap Filters
- Select the desired Revenue and Market Cap scopes using the text boxes
Sector Breakdown Chart
- Chart shows the sector breakdown for companies within the selected Revenue and Market Cap scopes
- Hover over each section to see the percentage and number of companies in each sector
- Click on each section to show pay ratio data for only that sector
- Select multiple sectors by holding down the Ctrl key
- Click the center of the Sector Breakdown chart to reset to all companies
- The number of companies in the selected scope will show in the center of the Sector Breakdown chart
Pay Ratio – Percentiles Chart
- Chart shows pay ratio data for companies in the selected sector and Revenue and Market Cap scopes
- When a sector is selected, bolded bars show data just for that sector and lighter bars show data for all companies within the selected Revenue and Market Cap scopes
Click here to read more about the second year of CEO Pay Ratio disclosures: https://www.capartners.com/cap-thinking/deep-dive-second-year-ceo-pay-ratio-disclosures/.
This summary reports on CEO pay trends affecting oilfield services companies. It provides current and expected trends within the market as companies consider adjustments to executive pay. Base salaries and long-term incentive award values increased year over year while 2018 bonus payments were lower than prior year.
This summary reports on anticipated executive compensation actions affecting oilfield services and drilling companies. It provides current and expected trends within the market as companies consider adjustments to executive pay. Based on our intel, base salary adjustments will be prevalent this year which is an indication of improving market conditions and outlook. However, the fact that 50% of companies expect to pay below target bonuses for 2018 is a reminder that pricing pressures and other conditions have not yet allowed oilfield services and drilling companies to fully experience the oil & gas recovery.
Partner Chris Earnest discusses oil and gas compensation plans.